If you cannot get your measurements, there are many possible reasons :
- if your folders names (company or title, studio,…) contains accents or special characters, graphs may not be calculated
- the audio file may be missing the sync signal at start or may be too short at the end
- microphone calibration file may not be conform : ie take the umik file from scratch, do not add any line even blank !
- calibration file must also be in right order : frequencies must be increasing in all lines, with lower frequencies first
- too long a path may be a problem because we use ftp copy for some files : so name of your company + name of studio or ref + name of your measurement file (or mic file if it is longer) must be less than about 180 characters
- please avoid accents and special characters in folders or measurement names
- Another problem seen quite often : right level is measured much lower than left level ! This may come from your computer or software. When the level is quite high, a level compression is automatically set and the recorded level of right channel (and also center channel) is lower because the compressor has been activated by the left channel signal !
- for USB glitches, read FAQ about USB problems
For any problem, please get in touch with support(at)loudspeakers.audio