This website is under construction : all features are not finalised and you may encounter some bugs !
In compensation, everything is free at the moment, so you may give a try…
Important : sometimes measurements take a long time to be calculated or never show ! This may happen because of problems with other files that get stucked in the pipeline. To avoid this, I’m preparing a new software with parallel tasks. In case you don’t get your files, just send me a mail at info(@)loudspeakers.audio with your folder and studio name, so I can move it in the queue manually.
This website provides a new method to do acoustic measurements of loudspeakers in rooms, for audio professionals but also for amateurs.
- Easy method : no software to download and learn, just record your system with a microphone
- Analysis of stereo and multichannel systems
- A full set of graphs is calculated and gives a very complete view to understand both room and loudspeakers and their interaction
- All users get same kind of graphs so it is easy to compare different setups
- MMM measurement is completed with other signals to check amplitude and phase for optimised corrections
- MMM method is reputed to be stable and very representative of auditive perception
- Unique features : localisation, in-room phase and group delay, precise time/frequency graph
- Correction is calculated for your FIR processors
- Hybrid correction separated for mid/ high frequencies and optimised for common mono signal at lower frequencies
- Target correction is automatically optimised from your measurement
Start by looking at the All measurements page and compare performances of various systems..
Register to access the Upload recording where you can start with a free test. You just have to download and play the audio file and record with a microphone, preferably calibrated.
At the moment, we have implemented measurements and correction for stereo and 5.1 multichannel systems but other audio system will be added, such as 7.1 or 9.1.4 Home Atmos.