Read the procedure before jumping on measurements ;)
Hereunder is a short description of the whole procedure and you will find more detailed infos in FAQs.
Step 1 Register
- Register and confirm with the mail you will receive : FAQ Register
- Register gives you member status and access to pages “Upload recording“, “My files” and “My profile”.
- Buy a plan or get a free coupon, to be able to upload a recording and get all graphs in Measurements. Depending on your plan, you can also get .wav correction files for FIR process in “My files”
Step 2 “Upload recording” page
- Download test soundfile, choosing stereo or multichannel
- Play the file in stereo on your loudspeakers and record simultaneously with your microphone.
- Start recording and just after start playing : there is a 5s starting silence so you have time to get to the listening position
- Follow instructions given by the voice of the soundfile
- Fill the form and save, detailed instructions here
- Upload your recording
- If you have a mic calibration file, send it together with the recording
Step 3 Get your measurements
- A few minutes after uploading your recording, your graphs will appear in All measurements and also in My measurements
- If you have not yet bought a plan, you will only get a graph to check the validity of your recording