Download stéréo wav file LA2v1
This file can be written on a CD or DVD or streamed by a computer or added to a DAW session (Protools, Nuendo, Pyramix,…)
Play the file in stereo on your loudspeakers and record simultaneously with your microphone.
- start recording and then playing just after : there is a 5s starting silence so you have time to get to the listening position
- keep the mic at listening position : sync bong is followed by 3s left sweep and right sweep. Sweep signal is a sine signal which frequency is changing from very low to highest frequencies
- voice «move mic to left » : place the mic about 30cm left to listening position, signal will be asweep on left followed by a sweep on right
- «move mic to right » : place the mic about 30cm right to LP, sweep on left followed by sweep on right
- «move mic to front» : place the mic about 30cm front to LP, sweep on left followed by, sweep on right
- «move mic to rear» : place the mic about 30cm rear to LP, sweep on left followed by sweep on right
- «slowly move mic » : slowly move mic in a volume of about 1m3 around listening place : pink noise 20s on left channel, 20s on right channel, 10s of correlated noise on both channels followed by 10s of pink noise with phase between channels. In larger rooms, you can move mic in a larger volume : 1/5th of each dimension is a guideline.